Wholesale Women's Conservative Casual Wear Loads
- Conservative casual wear for women
- Geared towards the 25-55 age group - more conservative style clothing
- Typical average retail value per unit $30-$35
- Relatively consistent availability
- Fully manifested
- Sold at a fraction of wholesale value
- Typically a 2.3 to 2.5 retail markup
- Approximately 65-70% well known department store brands
- Approximately 30-35% designer brands
- Customer return items - may include a percentage of damaged/defective items
Brands typically found: Liz Claiborne, Elementz, Alfred Dunner, Nike, Levis Strauss, Adidas, Puma, New York Laundry, Morning Sun, BLEU, Danskin and more!
Loads typically contain: Skirts, dresses, button-down shirts, polo shirts, zip-up sweaters, V-neck sweaters, long sleeve t-shirts, slacks, jeans, dress pants, blazers, evening shirts, etc.
SEE MANIFESTS FOR THE EXACT MIX
Register and Get 10% off